“Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
By Leo Babauta
Today I’m releasing a training package called Fearless Purpose that is the culmination of the last few years of my life’s work.
The ebook & training system are about fearlessly training in the uncertainty and anxiety that gets in the way of doing our meaningful work.
It’s about cultivating depth in our purpose, mindfully working with the habitual patterns that hold us back, and practicing a courageous willingness to be with whatever fears, patterns, and resistance that arise for us.
It’s about the groundlessness of our uncertain lives, and how we form habitual patterns to deal with that. These patterns include:
- Putting off healthy habits like exercise, flossing,
- Trying to control a situation by planning, lists, systems,
- Grasping anxiously for control and feeling anxiety
- Lashing out at others in frustration and anger
- Complaining, seeing things as burden or chore
- Seeking distractions when you’re overwhelmed
- Staying in busywork instead of focus
- Trying to exit when it’s uncomfortable
- Judging, feeling superior
- Taking on too much, wanting to do everything
- Constantly worrying about missing out
- Ignoring a problem
- Avoiding playing a bigger game
- Eating comfort foods, watching TV, playing games
- Smoking, biting nails, porn
In the training package, I show how to shift these patterns using mindfulness training.
This training package is for anyone who:
- Wants to start a business that does good in the world but struggles with self-doubt and fears
- Wants to make a positive impact but struggles with feeling overwhelmed
- Wants to lead a team or organization but struggles with frustration and overwhelm
- Wants to create space for their meaningful work but feels pulled in a thousand directions, never sure they’re doing the right thing
- Wants to feel a sense of purpose in their lives but feels constantly busy with the churn of daily tasks
- Wants to go deeper into mindfulness and develop a new relationship with themselves and everyone around them
If that’s you, this training system is for you. This is not an easy path, because it requires you to practice, over and over again.
The Training System Package
This package includes an ebook, but it’s actually a self-paced training system to help shift your patterns. I teach you the training that I’ve been doing with hundreds of other people, and then guide you into setting up your own training program.
In addition, I’ve included instructional videos and meditations to help with that training:
- The Basic Fearless Practice
- Meditation: Gentleness & Unconditional Friendliness with Everything You Face
- Meditation: Basic Goodness
- Meditation: Heart Practices
- Instructional Video: Calling Out Patterns
- Instructional Video: Advanced Practices
- Instructional Video: Moving Closer to Pain
- Video: My Integrity Work
- How I’m Using the One Thing System
These videos and meditations are a part of the training system laid out in the ebook.
I invite you to start this training. It has helped many people change their lives in powerful ways in my coaching and Fearless Training Program.
The Invaluable Change This Creates
I’ve been training people in this system for the last few years — first in one-on-one coaching, workshops and retreats, and more recently in my Fearless Training Program where hundreds of people have trained and seen incredible results.
This is a proven system that has helped people overcome patterns that have held them back for years. They’ve gone on to:
- Write books
- Start their business
- Play music in public
- Do public speaking
- Create art
- Tackle their finances
- Find focus and a sense of peace
- Deal with anxiety
- And much more
How much would it be worth for you to overcome old patterns of putting things off, avoiding, or getting paralyzed by anxiety? The training package, including the ebook, videos and meditations, is just $33. It’s worth a thousand times that, in my view, if you put it into action.
p.s. As always, there’s a 100% guarantee — request a full refund and you’ll get it, no questions asked.
Source: Zen Habits